viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

2013



Recently I´ve had a year very unpleasant and stressful. In this year have me agreeable things and other that has not been.
In this moment, and in special today, that only I wait for the final of year.
It´s just this year have been very difficult and heavy for me.
The worst of all, is that I feel that have left a lot of evaluations in all of the matters, and I don´t know that if I can do resist until the final.
I know that the next year would be better, because I will have less matters, and more free time, and at last I will have free time.
In the 2013 I did not everything that I like, and so, I hope to do some pending things. For example: do the constructions of my house, because to have to do the roof, the ground, the walls, and install the electricity for the entire house, and the plumbing for the bathroom and the kitchen.
Other thing that stresses me is that have to be operated to my daughter in the summer. In the academically I have left to do a lot of interview to workshop of research II.
Well, leave the pessimism, the better that happened me in this year was the have the deed of the house. Other good thing of the year was the first birthday of my daughter, and I celebrate with two parties, one with my boyfriend´s family and other with my friends, because my family for unknown reasons don´t arrives to the party.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario