viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

English Language



Go to the English class is all the challenge for mi, because I hate de English language with all my heart. Since my childhood had a trauma with this language, because I would had a disagree with a teacher of the English class when I was eleven years old. He told me that I was stupid for want  join to better school, and I answer that he was incompetent to not to be a good teacher, and for blame of people like him, the poor children don´t have better opportunities.
Well, in the university the English class is better than the English class on the school, because I have less apprehension to talk in public. The problem that yet I have is that I don´t remember subjects that I saw beforehand.
With respect of the blogs, are a good idea to writing practice, but, I didn´t like the themes that we had to write, because, It may sound silly, but for example, I have to write 200 words about music, and I don´t listen to music, then, I feel find yourself obliged to interest in a theme that is not to be important, and is effort that moves away from English language learning.
Is difficult for me speak in English, I don´t have developed this skill, but is too necessary,  I have not thought how improve this problem.
Outside the English class I don´t use the English language, I use this only in the nouns of the objects or the commercial name of the objects. 


4 comentarios:

  1. I am accord with you, always teacher are essential to learn something, especially to learn a new language; your teacher must be your path to the knowledge!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The blog is the great idea because the practice is good for learn

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think is so sad that you hate English

    ResponderBorrar
  4. This is true, the English in the university is better. it not are comparation

    ResponderBorrar