miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Green Awareness



When it comes about environmental care to think much but little practical.

So yes, I do not like spending a lot of water (especially when I wash the crockery), or spend muhc electric anergy, I like not having to take care appliances plugged occasionally.
There is no specific place that achieves environmental friendly teaching practices effectively. In school try to put places to recycle, in universities, in the malls, in some municipalities, and some families. But people generally lack discipline and perseverance to carry out a recycling plan.
Well, something like that is what happens to me, childbirth enthusiastically and then I forget.
I'm always encourage recycling, but not always find what, how, or where. When I'm with my sister at building things usually turn away for recycling because there are people who are dedicated to reuse cardboard, plastic, paper and so on. when I'm at home or at my boyfriend's house is a little more difficult, so I do not.
Shuttle I generally public transport, sometimes by car, and the rest I traverse on foot. Much of my day is spent on top of a bus.
I have not joined any eco-organization because I have many activities so far, maybe in the future they will.
I would like to join a group to help animals, not necessarily organic, and would like to recycle in my new house (I'm building a house).
I have not consciously done anything to reduce my carbon footprint so. But as I said earlier I do not like take a lot of energy.
In Santiago lack schooling and higher devices to aid or facilitate the care of the environment.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree, sometimes people have the energy of doing green activities, but with time they lost it.

    ResponderBorrar